Sunday, December 14, 2008

State volleyball

Volleyball is finally over. It was a fun season even though we had grumpy attitudes here and there. We worked hard as a team and tried our best to be a good team. Even though we gave Deanna a hard time throughout the season, she still made it through and I thank her for that. I don't know if we'd have a team if she hasn't stepped up in coaching us. Well, the whole volleyball worked hard through the season and we made it all the way to state. It was a fun season for me. I got to meet new friends and learned many skills in setting the ball. I think I gained more skills in setting the ball because when we first had a volleyball team I wasn't that good of a setter. I was scared to set the ball after I broke my finger, but this year I love setting the ball and that is ironic. I hope we get to have another good team next volleyball season.

1 comment:

Irniaq said...

You make me laugh, Renae. That IS ironic, that you love setting the ball now. And cool.

I'm so proud of you. I hope you know it. Not just because you're a great vball and bball player and student, but because of who you are in your heart and your life. Glad to know YOU!